Introduction to Jewelry Manufacturing
- Most of our students come to us with little or no experience in the jewelry industry.
- You will learn the theories behind jewelry making and their real world application.
- Our curriculum enables you to receive hands-on training to develop your skills, becoming a part of the growing industry with a rich and wonderful history.
- In just sixteen weeks, our program will train you to become a bench jeweler capable of creating your own jewelry.
- You will design your own custom pieces for casting, clean and polish them, learn how to properly set stones, and make molds to duplicate your designs.
- Casting precious metals is an ancient art form. Today the technology is highly advanced, requiring detailed knowledge of industry specific equipment and procedures, all of which are covered in AJI's training program.